Taiwan nowadays is recognized as a world-class golf destination. Last but not least, no matter what season it is, in Taiwan, golfers can enjoy golfing all year round! Come play golf in Taiwan and you will experience something you won’t forget!
- All transportation including 5-seater sedan / 8-seater van and driver;
- English speaking licensed guide;
- Fulfill your passion for golf while enjoying Taiwan.
- This tour can be customized.
Travelling with a licensed driver/guide means:
– You can change plans in case you want or need.
– You can decide your daily schedule, your morning wake up alarm and for how long you want to stay or visit a place or a restaurant where you would like to stop for food.
1st day: Taipei, visits;
2nd day: Taipei, Golf and visits;
3rd day: Miaoli, Golf and relax;
4th day: Sun Moon lake, visits;
5th day: Taichung, visits;
6th day: Taichung Golf and relax;
7th day: departure from Taipei.
Taipei ( arrival )
♦ Arrival in Taipei and private transfer to Hotel in Taipei with car or van;
♦ Check in at The Regent, Okura or similar ( double room with breakfast );
♦ Depending on the arrival time: Meeting with your English speaking guide and visiting Taipei. ( with guide and car/van ).
♦ In the afternoon visit Taipei 101 ( tickets including fast elevator and dumper )
♦ Dinner at the Din Tai Fung Branch.
Menu (for reference only):
– Set Meal A (for 1): 4 Xiao long bao, 1 steamed vegetable dumpling, 1 steamed shrimp dumpling, 1 steamed fish dumpling, 1 steamed shrimp shaomai, red bean xiao long bao, shredded pork and egg fried rice, stir-fried vegetables, hot and sour soup
– Set Meal B (for 1): 4 Xiao long bao, 1 chicken xiao long bao, 1 steamed vegetarian mushroom dumpling, 1 steamed fish dumpling, 1 steamed shrimp shaomai, 1 taro xiao long bao, shredded pork and egg fried rice (will be substituted for egg and sliced pork fried rice from October 1), stir-fried vegetables, hot and sour soup
♦ Overnight in Taipei.
Taipei & Golf
♦ Breakfast at the hotel
♦ Golf: Transfer to Golf Court – play 1 round at Miramare Golf ( http://www.miramargolf.net.tw/home.html) or similar Golf Club in the area. Timing will depend on availability on the day. Usually very early in the morning is the best time to play, but often fully booked.
♦ Transfer back to Taipei and little time to relax ( a Spa, a massage can be scheduled ) or free time.
♦ At 16.00 meet with your guide for an evening tour of the night markets where you will be introduced by the guide to Taiwan famous street food. ( till 20.00 )
♦ Back to the hotel or enjoy an evening drink!
♦ Overnight in Taipei.
Miaoli & Golf
♦ Breakfast and check out.
♦ Private transfer to Miaoli National Golf Club.
♦ Depending on the arrival time, play golf at the club and enjoy the pool and the beautiful landscape.
♦ Dinner at Gusto, the Italian dinner restaurant ( not included in the quotation ) and some cocktails on the pool.
♦ Overnight in Miaoli Country Club Resort.
Sun Moon lake
♦ Breakfast at the hotel;
♦ Private transfer with car or van to Sun Moon lake.
♦ Check in at Fleur de Chine ♦ Visit the lake with an English speaking licensed guide and car or van.
♦ Dinner at the Sky Lounge: set dinner with free-flow House Red/White wine & beer. Set dinner menu: Homemade, Truffle Mushroom Arancini, Tandoori Prawn And Scallop, Green Chutney, Boston Clam, American Short Ribs, Port Wine Sauce Winter Vegetables Or Fried Daily Fish, Onion Soubise, Winter Vegetables, Free-flow of House Red/White wine & beer.
♦ In the evening you can also enjoy the hotel facilities: Hot spring spa, hydrotherapy, swimming pool, Mountain Mist Hot Spring, the sunbathing platform, Qi Shiseido Salon & SPA.
♦ Overnight in Sun Moon Lake.
Sun Moon lake - Taichung
♦ Breakfast at the hotel and transfer with car or van to Taichung. On the way visit the Earthquake museum or other spots on the way to Taichung.
♦ Check in at Millenium or Splendor hotel in Taichung.
♦ Visit Taichung on your own
♦ Dinner in a restaurant ( international cuisine or local or buffet ) or explore the famous night markets!
♦ If you like we can book an activity such as bubble tea making or a guided visit of the city.
♦ Overnight in Taichung.
Taichung - Taipei & Golf
♦ Breakfast at the hotel;
♦ Private transfer to Taoyuan TaShee at the Westin Golf & club. ( or similar ) and check in.
♦ Play Golf and rest of the day to relax at the Club. Enjoy the facilities.
♦ Overnight at the Westin Taoyuan.
♦ Breakfast and private transfer with car or van to the airport.
♦ Flight back home and end of services.
Price: TWD 80.500 per persons
This price is calculated based on 2 participants during low seasons.
Price can change:, Golf courts and accommodations have different price in high season. Please do contact us for the correct quotation.
R/T transfer Airport Hotel with privat car or van;
2 nights in Taipei The Regent, Okura or similar;
Day 1: English speaking Guide service Taipei;
101 entrance ticket;
Din Tai fong Dinner 101 branch ( set menu or a la carte );
Day 2: Transfer to golf court;
Day 2 Golf court Miramar Golf Country Club or similar;
Day 2: 4 hours English speaking guide / evening tour;
Day 3 : Private transfer to Miaoli;
Day 3: Overnight at National Golf;
Day 3: Golf in Miaoli;
Day 4 : Private car and driver from Miaoli to Sun Moon Lake;
English speaking guide & driver to visit Sun Moon Lake;
Overnight in Sun Moon Lake at Palais du Chine;
Day 5: Privat car or van and transfer to Taichung;
Day 5: English speaking guide to visit Taichung;
Dinner in Taichung;
Day 5 : overnight in Taichung at Millenium or Splendor;
Day 6: Transfer to Taoyuan Ta Shee / The Westin;
Overnight at The Westin;
Golf at TaShee
Day 7: Private transfer to Taoyuan Airport.
- Price will be calculated for the dates you will request and for the number of participants and type of accommodation.
- To confirm the reservation a deposit of 30% is required, final payment has to be done at least one week before the tour starts.
- Due to the very limited space, we suggest to book this tour as earlier as possible.
- Guests canceling at any point up to 31 days prior to this tour’s starting date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 15 days prior to departure will receive a 70% refund.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 7 days prior to departure will receive a 50% refund;
- Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to departure are non-refundable.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows.
OUR GUIDES AND DRIVERS:
– Our guide/drivers are official licensed authorized guide. They drive carefully and they know the territory.
– Guide/Driver and car are available for 8 hours a day.
– Guide/Driver can decide to change the itinerary in case of emergency as well as you can also decide to change or stop longer or skip one destination.