- Day 1: Flight / Penghu free time to explore Magong or beach time;
- Day 2: Camping & Stargazing: experience sleeping under the stars on an uninhabited island;
- Day 3: Snorkeling Tour Blue Paradise (National Ocean Park) snorkeling and water activities; Biological ecology exploration;
- Day 4: Free time and flight back home.
Taipei/Taichung/Chiayi/Tainan/Kaohsiung - Penghu
In the morning you will take the first available flight to Penghu. Flights are available from Taipei/Taichung/Chiayi/Tainan and Kaohsiung.
Because of the unknown arrival time ( it depends on the flight available on this day ) you will have some free time to explore Magong by yourself.
In the evening ( optional and not included ) you can experience a very popular night activity in Penghu: squid fishing. If you catch a squid you’ll be able to enjoy the freshly cooked squid cuisines on the boat! ( This tour lasts 2 hours and cost TWD 500 per person extra ).
Overnight in a B&B in Magong at the Color Coral Reef B&B ( or similar if not available ).
After dinner ( free ) enjoy soaking in the warm water spa on the roof, under the starry night view, overlooking the sea view of the port, the lights of fishing boats and the brilliant fireworks.
► Color Coral Reef B&B
Descriptions ｜Spacious and with an amazing view of the harbor, in the bed and breakfast, you can enjoy the outdoor SPA facilities while on the roof enjoying a beautiful night view.
A fully equipped kitchen is also provided for guests to use when they wish.
There are 11 fantastically designed rooms, double and quadruple. From the elegant VIP rooms to romantic honeymoon rooms, Family rooms (with a slide) and Ocean view rooms;
Camping & Stargazing on the uninhabited island
After your breakfast time to prepare some simple luggage or backpack.
You will also have some time for a little exploration of Magong ( on your own ) and have a light lunch.
Around 13.00 you will need to reach the Nanhai Visitor Center on the Port and be ready for the adventure!
13:30 Check in and depart from Nanhai Visitor Center
14:30 Arrive at the offshore platform
15:00 Snorkel in the secret area around the island
16:00 Camp experience; build their own tents and arrange seaside dens. ( Tent: two-person tent or four-person tent/ Equipment: * One set per person: inflatable sleeping pads, sheets, inflatable pillows, pillowcases, blankets * One per tent: electric fan, extension cord, small decorative items Island facilities: camping area, campfire area, wooden tables and chairs )
17:00 Island exploration: Island geology, ocean, biological ecology exploration and pick up driftwood to prepare for the night campfire
18:00 The sunset slowly disappears over the horizon as you enjoy dinner on the ocean with fish swimming around. (BBQ style )
19:30 Visit the mysterious luminous sand/wash time… remember the movie: “Life of Pi”? Maybe you will be able to see the beautiful bioluminescent “ocean fireflies” (Four in a SUP dinghy)
20:30 Firelight under the stars campfire/sleep
Later: Slow down your pace, relax and stargazing!
Snorkeling Tour Blue Paradise (National Ocean Park)
05:30-06:30 Get up early in the morning to watch the sunrise and the seagulls fishing. Free activities: mountain climbing, watching the sunrise, riding waves on the beach, exploring the island by yourself.
Full day to SNORKELING TOUR BLUE PARADISE (NATIONAL OCEAN PARK)
Duration: 8 hours
After arriving at the offshore platform, the coaches will distribute wetsuit, life jackets, mask, snorkel and new mouthpiece. After the coaches teach snorkeling in groups, it will lead you to do snorkeling for the first time snorkeling on the tour..
Morning: Exploring the Ecology of the Secret Unmanned Island: Listed as an ecological protection area, this island is uninhabited. Submerged at high tide, it only surfaces at low tide. offers large tidal pools rich in biodiversity.
Lunch time: Eat delicious seafood while enjoying the amazing scenery. The lunch menu features fresh Penghu seafood, squid, shrimp, XO sauce and some local appetizers. It’s the best way to try some local favorites.
Afternoon: Keep swimming and snorkeling and explore the island. Water activities for all ages
17.00 – 18.00 Return to Magong port.
Arrive in Magong around 18.00 and checK in at Color Coral B&B in Magong city, single room.
Penghu - Taipei/Taichung/Chiayi/Tainan/Kaohsiung
Breakfast at the B&B
Depending on the flight schedule, you will be able to explore Magong or directly transfer to the airport.
Flight back home or decide to spend one extra night in Penghu!
TWD 16.700 per person.
- Flight ticket: round trip flight from one of the cities mentioned above in the itinerary
- 2 overnights in Magong ( B&B base on a double room)
- 1 overnight ( camping ) in the uninhabited island
- Transfer to and from the airport;
- 2 breakfast & one dinner ( BBQ style on the island )
- one lunch during the snorkeling day.
During the island stay:
- Hair dryers, towel, phone charger and a warm shower all powered by solar energy on the platform. (Eco friendly shampoo and body wash are also provided)
- Dinner, breakfast, water and drinks are provided.
- Restroom and bathroom facilities are available on the platform. There are lighting facilities additionally powered by the solar system as well.
- We provide at least 2 professional tour guides to accompany you to ensure your safety and guide you through the activities.
- Basic camping equipment including tents, bedrolls, simple pillows and blanket.
- Snorkeling and all the activities mentioned on the second day.\
Day tour: snorkeling, includes the following:
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation fees
- Coach and tour guide fees
- Water activities (snorkeling, wake surfing, diving, etc.)
- Snorkel gears including a new mouthpiece
Price does not includes:
- Anything not mentioned in the “price includes”;
- High season fees ( around TWD 600 per person )
- Single room supplement.
- Price is calculated for regular season, it might be that flight companies offer discounted ticket, in this case we will deduct the fee, same adjustment will be required in case of high seaons or holidays.
- To confirm the reservation a deposit of 30% is required, final payment has to be done at least one week before the tour starts.
- Due to the very limited space, we suggest to book this tour as earlier as possible.
- These prices are not valid during High season and National holidays.