* depending on the time you will spend in each place, tour may vary. You can chose the visits.
- Wuling square at Hehuan Mt.
- Coffee break: at 3158 Café.
- Cingjing Skywalk
- Carton King Shop The Carton King Creative Park in Taikeng, Taichung covers an area of about 1,600 square meters. The park displays a variety of paper crafts, and more particularly, the carton restaurant tables and chairs and hot pot can be made of paper! Right! It definitely opens your eyes! Your guide will you first only take you to the Carton King Shop, but when the time allows, you can also visit the park!
- Mona Rudao Monument Mona Rudao (1880–1930) was the son of a chief of the Seediq tribe of Taiwanese aborigines. In 1911, he made a visit to Japan. He succeeded his father as a chief of the village of Mahebo and became one of the most influential chiefs of the area of Wushe. Mona Rudao was from the Tgdaya group of the Seediq.
- Tea tasting in one of the numerose tea house in the area
- Hakoune Onsen As you could tell from the name, the Hakoune Onsen is yet another one of the many Japanese-inspired hot springs in Taiwan. You’ll find Hakoune Onsen in the central Puli Township in-between massive mountains. Its location between these big mountains gives Hakoune Onsen a fabulously cool breeze that compliments the warm waters. There are both public and private baths available at Hakoune Onsen.
1. Price of the hotel might change during holidays or special occasion.
2. The above itinerary is a reference for the outline of the travel theme. The itinerary details might change and can be modified following the special requests of our clients
3. If you have special needs, such as special meals (vegetarian,, children’s meals) please inform us to allow us the make the most suitable itinerary for you.