With your English speaking guide/driver (with private car or van for 8 hours per day) you will get the chance to enjoy the Taroko Gorge National Park and Hualien in three days.
This tour is starting from Taichung.
Are you in Taipei or elsewhere? You can easily reach Taichung by High Speed Railway (HSR). Your guide will pick you up at HSR station Taichung.
Travelling with a licensed driver/guide means:
- You can change plans in case you want or need.
- You can decide your daily schedule, your morning wake up alarm and for how long you want to stay or visit a place or a restaurant where you would like to stop for food.
- 1st day: Taichung – Cingjing– with English speaking guide / driver & car
- 2nd day: Cingjing– crossing Taroko Gorge – Hualien with English speaking guide / driver & car
- 3rd day: Hualien – with English speaking guide / driver & car
- 4th day: back to Taichung ( via Yilan )
- All transportation including car or 5-seater sedan / 8-seater van and driver;
- English speaking licensed guide;
- In one day you will go from the ocean to 3.275 meters above the sea;
- This tour can be customized.
- Cross the Central Mountain Range on the Central Cross-Island Highway and enjoy the wondrous high-mountain scenery;
► Decide your type of accommodation and range of price;
► Experience Taiwan’s vast culture like a local;
Selected hotel accommodation｜ Room Type
► 5* Hotel: Silk Place
Descriptions ｜Located in Taroko Gorge, Silk Palace is the only 5-star hotel within the Taroko National Park. Silks Place Taroko is designed with Modern Chinese style, combining Taroko’s cultural and environmental characteristics, creating “elegant and sophisticated resort life style” with exclusive services.
The Silk Place is without any doubt one of the most wonderful hotel in Taiwan.
►Hotel 4* :
Our selection includes ｜
- Lake Shore Hualien
- Ramada Encore by Wyndham Hualien
- Arsma Hotel
- Farglory Hotel
- Parkview Hotel Hualien
- Gaeavilla Resort
- Promisedland Resort & Lagoon
- The Leaf Inn
► hotel 3* or B&B
Descriptions ｜ A choice of amazing selected 3* hotels and B&B immersed in the nature or in central position.
Our selection of 3* and B&B includes simple but clean and cozy places in the city center or immerse in the tranquility. Our selection includes:
- Taroko Liiko
- Kadda Hotel
- Full Kind Hotel
- Seven stars Sunrise
- Champ de Roses
- Leveeside House
- Crossing the rainnbow B&B
- Pure b&B
- The 192 Inn B&B
- the Dawn B&B
► Pick up in Taichung and meeting with your English speaking licensed guide/driver;
► Departure from Taichung, to Hehuan Shan & Hehuan main summit, Shimen trail and Tienxiang.
In the morning, your guide will brief you on the distance and the main spots, he/she will suggest the best options to visit the area considering the weather and your needs.
► Lunch on the way (not included) to be define with your guide.
► Arrival in Cingjing and check in.
► Dinner free
► Overnight in Cingjing.
Cingjing – Taroko – Hualien
This day will start with an early breakfast at your hotel.
After breakfast, you will meet your guide & driver to visit Taroko gorge ( depending on the weather visits will be scheduled together with your guide on the day, after a briefing of the day );
Aboriginal stylish lunch, Enjoy a guided tour of its spectacular mountains, marble canyons, gorges, rapid rivers, and stunning waterfalls. Visit the Eternal Spring Shrine and the Swallow Grotto Trail till the Bayang Waterfall through the Water Curtain Tunnel (itinerary might change according to the weather).
After this beautiful day, your guide/driver will bring you back to your hotel in Hualien or at Silk Place in Taroko Gorge.
Dinner at the night market in Hualien or a restaurant in the city.
Overnight in Hualien.
Taiwan is a geologically active island; this is very visible in Taroko Gorge. Earthquakes, typhoons, and landslides regularly destroy roads and trails, so please note that driver might decide to adjust the road and schedule according with the situation
After breakfast visit Hualien and the area and Taroko Gorge:
- Swallow Grotto
- Heliou Trail
- TianXiang/ Zhuilu Trail
- Shakadang Trail
- Buluowan and aboriginal tribes / Wuling
Things to do in Hualien
- ABORIGINAL COOKING CLASS
- MALASANG HUNTER SCHOOL
- ELECTRIC PUSH SCOOTER ADVENTURE AT CHIHSINGTAN BEACH
- DIY: POTTERY CLASS
- KAYAKING AND SUP AT LIYU CARP LAKE.
Hualien – Taipei/Taichung
After breakfas take the road to Qingshui Cliff on the famous Suhua Highway coastal road, towering over 1,000 meters above the Pacific Ocean.
Qingshui Cliff, located on the section of the Suao-Hualien Highway that stretches between Heping and Chongde stations, is one of the most spectacular sights on Taiwan’s Pacific coast. The cliff is more than 1,000 meters high and drops almost vertically into the sea. The highway snakes along its curving face more than 20 kilometers, with the sheer cliff rising on one side and a sheer drop to the ocean on the other.
Lunch break in Su’ao Township, located in southern Yilan County, Taiwan. It is an urban township that is famous for its seafood restaurants and cold spring.
After lunch drive back home. Your driver will drive back to Taichung. A stop in Taipei can be request.
- Price will be calculated for the dates you will request and for the number of participants and type of accommodation.
- To confirm the reservation a deposit of 30% is required, final payment has to be done at least one week before the tour starts.
- Due to the very limited space, we suggest to book this tour as earlier as possible.
- Guests canceling at any point up to 31 days prior to this tour’s starting date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 15 days prior to departure will receive a 70% refund.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 7 days prior to departure will receive a 50% refund;
- Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to departure are non-refundable.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows.
OUR GUIDES AND DRIVERS:
– Our guide/drivers are official licensed authorized guide. They drive carefully and they know the territory.
– Guide/Driver and car are available for 8 hours a day.
– Guide/Driver can decide to change the itinerary in case of emergency as well as you can also decide to change or stop longer or skip one destination.